Wednesday, November 08, 2006
I'm not sure what I did, but I must have messed up the damn HTML.'cos the stupid bar thing isn't covered up and is blocking the date header at the top of the post.anyway,new skin,featuring Kate Moss,blahblah.
Tiring week,and it's not even Friday yet.I hate waking up so early everyday.Do they have to do this to us?School,and on top of that I should have CCA,only I don't know when it is and can't be bothered to know.Anyway if Penelope or Felicia aren't going for CCA,neither am I.haha.
Yesterday had the Heritage tour.What were they thinking???I mean,we LIVE in S'pore.I must've not put in any effort in keeping what I was thinking under wraps,'cos the man bringing us around kept asking me,'Are you bored?Are you sleepy?Why?' Why not?
My mother refuses to see Mrs P on Friday!And she's not making any effort to reach out her hand,pick the telephone up and phone them so that I can get my report book on Friday too.Boo.I have to remind her to call Mrs P and Ms Chan(she wants me to drop A Maths.whatever.since i can't decide whether I wanna,she decided for me) tonight.And probably tomorrow too.
i thought the world of you
5:41 PM